Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LIFEGUARD CHAIR CONTEST-SECOND PLACE PRIZES

LIFEGUARD CHAIR CONTEST

SECOND PLACE PRIZES





Woodloft swimming pool


It was brought to my attention that I should show where the lifeguard chair will be placed. Above is a picture of one area of my swimming pool deck. As you can see, it is a bit crowded and obviously the chair won’t fit here.




This picture shows the opposite end of the pool and more suitable for the chair.





Another view of area most suitable for chair


I hope this helps you a bit with your idea for the chair.


I decided it would be a good idea to offer second and third place prizes for the contest. This will give you a much better chance of winning. I hope you like the prizes I chose for second place.






Second place prizes





Spirit Pin




Monastery soup book






Signed copy of She Who Whispers



Spirit Bag





Bread book


Remember, you have til the end of the day, Monday, August 24th to come up with a unique idea on how I should decorate the chair to fit into the Woodloft (my home) theme. I will show the prizes for the third place winner on my next post. Good luck!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I told the U. to hurry up and give me ideas as I HAVE to have a Sprit Pin. So far I haven't heard back!

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.