Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE


CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE


The easiest and most decadent chocolate cake of them all!

I know you might have a copy of “The Joy of Chocolate” or one of the other cookbooks on “Death by Chocolate” and so forth. I’m sorry to tell you, even though the recipes in these books are magnificent, you probably have missed the most sinfully delicious chocolate cake of them all if you haven’t tried my old friend Mimi Harris’s Chocolate Mousse Cake.

I’ll never forget the first time I tasted it. After a luxurious dinner party, it was time for dessert. Mimi carefully brought her springform pan to a side table and as we all watched in anticipation, she unveiled it. She slowly lifted the top lid and there it was..the most perfectly shaped, high, light looking and yet rich looking cake you have ever seen. It was beyond belief. One taste and you are hooked.
Here is Mimi’s recipe.



You absolutely must try this one soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.