Thursday, March 24, 2016

ALCHEMIST WALL SCULPTURES

ALCHEMIST WALL SCULPTURES

Goddess Odelia-Means " Little, Wealthy One" 3"x11"

A friend of mine recommended I change my switch plate covers to wall sculptures. I thought about it and decided to give it a whirl. I may not discontinue the switch plate covers though. I have just finished 3 of the wall sculptures. You will see they are of the same design as the covers but I have taken away the spaces for the switch and added hangers to the back. I rather like them. Here are the first 3 all ready to go. 3 Special Goddesses. I am asking $65. each. I created them with stoneware clay which has been fired in my kiln. I've added embellishments that look as if they have been dredged from antiguity. Each one is an original. Hope you like. If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me and we can go from there. I accept personal checks and Paypal.

Goddess Rashida-Egyptian-Means Righteous 3"x 9"

Goddess Balere-Basque- Means "Strong" 3"x16"

Sold. Thank you Katharine!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Goddess Rashida is definitely Righteous .. WOW !! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoshshsh this is just stunning. I mean stunning. Glad you made the change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cheryl, as always. If you want that i translate for you the pie crust without butter eggs and sugar that us on my blog, i can do it for you.

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.