Sunday, June 7, 2009

CAESAR PASTA SALAD


CAESAR PASTA SALAD

Caesar Pasta Salad

My Caesar Pasta Salad disappeared in no time at our "Art By Night" gallery showing on Thursday night. I promised several people I would post the recipe and here it is. It is so simple to prepare. It can be prepared early in the day and served later. I love how colorful it is. I presented it on the platter I brought back from Italy a few years ago.



Recipe I have prepared for my children and friends. I used a rubber-stamped version of the recipe to make it more colorful.

Homemade croutons

I absolutely recommend making the homemade croutons included in the recipe. It makes all the difference in the world. I used French batard bread from On the Rise bread shop located in our farmers' market in Roanoke. A good Italian bread would work as well.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.