Sunday, August 23, 2009

LIFEGUARD CHAIR CONTEST OVERVIEW



LIFEGUARD CHAIR CONTEST OVERVIEW!

Just two days left!!!!!!




First place prizes

I don’t know what it is about ‘giving’ but I am very into it. I believe that the giver is the one who benefits the most. I love to share and I love the fact that my readers care enough to expend time and energy into helping me solve an art problem. Thank you all so very much! I am receiving amazing solutions to my Lifeguard Chair dillema. It will be difficult to choose.



I think it might be a good idea if I allow the first place winner to decide whether or not he or she would like 1st, 2nd or 3rd prizes. Then I could let the second place winner decide whether he or she would like one of the remaining place prizes. The third place winner would get whatever is left, which may even be 1st place prizes! That sounds like a plan to me.

Second place prizes

So..once again. You now have just 2 days to send me, via e-mail, your creative idea on what I should do with my lifeguard chair. If this is the first time you have visited my artblog, please scroll down to previous posts to review rules for the contest. The contest ends on Monday, August 24th at 5:00 PM.




Third place prizes

Once again, thank you and good luck. I will be naming the winners on my next post.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. i think your chair is wasted at the pool - i think you should lug it inside and up to your room, to help you dive into bed at night.
    if this seems a fantastic idea to you, then i would decorate the chair and its levels with a jungle motif with maybe a snake winding around an upright, monkeys hanging from the cross-members, and maybe the healing woman staking her claim to the seat. i would fit a telescope to the "umbrella pole" so that she could keep an eye on the lion looking down on all this nonsense.

    forget about the guys in the pool, who shouldn't even be there if they're going to need saving.

    luv,
    moi,pamela.

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.